- Co-ed independent day school for students from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12
- 5- and 7-Day Family Boarding options for students from outside Victoria
- Nature school offered in both Junior Kindergarten and Kindergarten
- Member of ISABC (Independent Schools Association of BC), NAIS (National Association of Independent Schools), FISA BC (Federation of Independent Schools Associations BC), and CA+IS (Canadian Accredited Independent Schools)
- An International Baccalaureate World School
- A Member School of the Round Square
- Located in Victoria, BC, Canada
Our Mission is to challenge and support our students to do their best through truth and courage in learning and in life.
Community and Service
Last year, Senior School students performed over 7,788 community and service hours. By the time they graduated, our Grad Class of 2016 had performed 8,041 hours of service during their time in the Senior School and performed more than 2020 hours this year alone! On average, 4 out of 5 students exceed their community and service requirements.
Post Secondary Scholarship Offers
As of July 2016, our Grad Class of 75 students had received university acceptances to 224 of the top post-secondary institutions in the world. The class as a whole was offered over $1,280,000 in scholarships dollars. Of that total, over $750,000 of that was offered to our IB Diploma graduates.
Partial List of Universities GNS 2016 Grads are Attending
Canadian: U of Alberta, U of Calgary, U of Victoria, Carleton, Dalhousie, Ryerson, U of Waterloo, U of Western Ontario, Concordia, Queen's, U of Toronto, McGill
USA: Stanford University, Loyola Marymount
International: London School of Economics