Giving. Our Best. Together
Every gift—large and small—creates opportunities that enrich student life which tuition alone cannot provide. We are fortunate to have a community that understands the power of working together. Our Annual Appeal goal this year is $375,000. Based on the growing numbers of supporters, including alumni, we know we will again meet and surpass this year’s goal. Why? Because we all want GNS to be the best it can be. Thank you! for helping us do just that.
Fast Facts: Did you know?
- GNS is a not for profit school—all donations directly enhance student learning!
- The Annual Fund is the school's yearly appeal to the GNS community (alumni, parents, faculty, staff and friends) for donations to help provide our students with better learning opportunities and more enjoyable educational experiences.
- Gifts to the Annual Fund range from $100 to $10,000. Our goal is for every family to give at a level that is meaningful to them. It's not what you give, it's that you give!
- You can choose to direct your gift to one of the school’s priority projects (i.e., Pemberton Woods Gudewill Gym, Middle School Chromebooks, classroom furniture for the Beach) or to the Area of Greatest Need.
- All donations from Canadian residents are tax-receipted.
Together, our constituents raised $418,955 during the 2016/2017 Annual Appeal!
To participate in the Annual Appeal you can: