Do your best. Be your best. At Glenlyon Norfolk School—one of western Canada’s leading IB World Continuum Schools. We are proud to offer our GNS Community Scholarships, which provide entrance scholarships of up to $10,000 to new domestic Grade 8 to 12 students. These scholarships are renewable annually, provided that each recipient meets or exceeds our expectations in terms of contributions to the GNS community.
How do I apply?
Get creative! We want to receive your best proposal for why you’d make a great GNS Community Scholar. Please submit a 90 second video to present yourself and show off your unique personality. Make sure that your submission answers:
- Who you are, what grade you’re in and where you currently attend school;
- What you enjoy most about school; and
- How you’ll contribute to the GNS community.
Looking for inspiration? Here is the video submission from one of our recent Community Scholarship recipients.
Application for a Community Scholarship also requires the applicant to submit the following to the Admissions Office:
- an application for admission indicating interest in the scholarship program (to access our online application, please submit an inquiry form and specify that you would like to access our application form);
- copies of two report cards (the most recent year-end and most recent);
- two letters of reference (one academic-based and one activity-based).
To apply or learn more about this exciting initiative, please contact the GNS Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the inquiry form to the right. Good luck!
GNS is an OUTSTANDING community-based school with incredibly dedicated staff, wonderful cross-grade interaction and support, strong academics, great athletics, excellent volunteer opportunities and a first class outdoor education program.
– Lindiann Hopkins,
past parent of two GNS Alumni