Glenlyon Norfolk School is proud to offer our GNS Community Scholarships, which provide entrance scholarships of up to $10,000 for new domestic Grade 8 to 12 students. These scholarships are renewable annually, provided that each recipient meet or exceed our expectations in terms of contributions to the GNS community.
How do I apply?
Get creative! We want to receive your best proposal for why you’d make a great Community Scholar. Please submit a 90 second video to present yourself and show off your unique personality. Make sure that your submission answers:
- Who you are, what grade you’re in and where you currently attend school;
- What you enjoy most about school; and
- How you’ll contribute to the GNS community.
Looking for inspiration? Here is the video submission from one of our recent Community Scholarship recipients.
Application for a Community Scholarship also requires the applicant to submit the following to the Admissions Office:
- an application for admission indicating interest in the scholarship program (to access our online application, please submit an inquiry form and specify that you would like to access our application form);
- copies of two report cards (the most recent year-end and most recent);
- two letters of reference (one academic-based and one activity-based).
To apply or learn more about this exciting initiative, please contact the GNS Admissions Office at email@example.com, or complete the inquiry form to the right. Good luck!
GNS is an OUTSTANDING community-based school with incredibly dedicated staff, wonderful cross-grade interaction and support, strong academics, great athletics, excellent volunteer opportunities and a first class outdoor education program.
– Lindiann Hopkins,
past parent of two GNS Alumni