Glenlyon Norfolk School is operated by a society, in accordance with the Society's Act of British Columbia. Membership is restricted to alumni over the age of nineteen (19) years, to parents of students and alumni, and to Honorary members as outlined in the Society bylaws. Any person eligible for membership in the Society may become a member of the Society upon payment to the Society of the annual dues. If you are interested in becoming a Society member, please download, complete and return the Society Membership Form.
We encourage everyone to become involved in the governance of our school. Please consider volunteering to sit on a Board Committee. It is through the efforts of many dedicated volunteers that we have such a great school. Please contact the Board Chair and offer your assistance.
In accordance with the Societies Act and the GNS Bylaws section 7.1.1, Elected Governors, in order to stand for election, you:
- must consent in writing to be a nominee;
- must meet the qualifications for Governors; and
- may not have been elected to currently serve on the Glenlyon Norfolk School Foundation Board.
Download the Nomination Form if you wish to nominate a candidate.
If you would like to contact the Board, please email the Board Chair: email@example.com
Officers of the Society
- Curtis Mundstock: Chair
- Helen Brooks: Vice-Chair
- Craig Roberts: Secretary
- Kevin Glatiotis: Treasurer
- James Ballantyne
- Charlene Beck
- Tony Chan
- Tybring Hemphill
- Azalea Jin
- Sarah Jones
- Blair Robertson
- Brian Tam
- Tom Vesey
- Yukina Yamamoto
- Finance Committee: Kevin Glatiotis
- Governance Committee: Tybring Hemphill
- Nominating Committee: Charlene Beck
- Ad Hoc Campus Planning and Building Committee: Blair Robertson
- Glenn Zederayko: Head of School
- Jamie Elbert: President, Faculty and Staff Association
- April Vesey & Melany Startek: Co-Presidents, GNS Parents' Auxiliary