WONDER and the Annual Appeal
What about the GNS Annual Appeal? Your questions answered...
1. Does the Wonder Campaign replace the Annual Appeal?
No. Donations to the Annual Appeal from current and former families and staff have created a vibrant culture of philanthropy at GNS and supported our school in many different ways. It is in part because of the high levels of generosity and participation in the Annual Appeal that we are confident about the success of the Wonder Campaign.
2. Does my Annual Appeal donation go to buildings now?
Not unless you want it to. You decide where your donation goes. By giving to the Annual Appeal you can support our campus transformation at Beach Drive or Pemberton Woods. Or your gift can go directly to programs (such as Band, Choir, Outdoor Education, individual sports to name just a few) or Financial Assistance.
3. Where can I find out more information about the Annual Appeal?
4. How do I make a donation to the Annual Appeal?
You can make a one-off or monthly donation securely online on the GNS website: https://www.mygns.ca/support-gns/make-your-donatio...
5. I am already an Annual Appeal donor but want to support campus transformation going forward. How do I do that?
Contact Rachel Davey (firstname.lastname@example.org 250 370 6801) or Mary Anne Marchildon (email@example.com 250 370 6801).
6. Where can I find out more information about the Wonder Campaign?
Visit the Wonder Campaign web site at https://writetheirstories.ca/ and contact Mary Anne Marchildon or Chad Holtum to schedule a meeting (firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com 250 370 6801).