Pemberton Woods Campus Renewal: Top 5 Reasons to Engage With Us
Shannon Drew, Associate Director of Community Engagement
This is an exciting and inspiring time for GNS at the Pemberton Woods Campus!
Our past accomplishments have built a strong foundation for future success and now is the time to aspire to create a safe, nurturing and inspiring space that promotes learning, collaboration and innovation for the school and the broader community.
Working together through the upcoming community engagement series, with a common commitment to inclusion, collaboration and meaningful discussions, YOU can help shape the future of the PW Campus!
Top 5 Reasons to Engage
5. Better understand how the school and the community can work together!
4. Seize an exciting opportunity to voice your ideas to help guide the modernization of our infrastructure and resources!
3. Collaborate on things that are important to you!
2. Participate in creative design activities!
1. Be a vital part of the future of our Pemberton Woods Campus!
Visit www.pwrenewal.ca to learn more and to RSVP to the first session on June 19 from 7 to 10 p.m. at St. Matthias Church. We look forward to seeing you there and kicking off this exciting journey!
We wish to acknowledge and respect the Straits Salish Peoples on whose traditional territory we gather. Specifically, we recognize the Lekwungen Peoples known today as the Songhees Nation and the Esquimalt Nation, whose historical relationships with the land where we live, work, play and learn continue to this day.