Your donations work to make our school better today and tomorrow!
Every gift—large and small—creates opportunities that enrich student life which tuition alone cannot provide. We are fortunate to have a community that understands the power of working together. Thanks to you we are growing! Our goal is to increase parent participation for the sixth year in a row. Why? Because we all want GNS to be the best it can be. Thank you for helping us do just that.
Want to know more about how your donations work? Our roving GNS reporters, Riya and Noah, asked the tough questions and gave us this in-depth report.
To be part of the 2018/2019 Annual Appeal you can:
- Make Your Donation Online, or
- Contact the Advancement Office (250.370.6801 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your options.
Fast Facts: Did you know?
- GNS is a not for profit school—all donations directly enhance student learning!
- The Annual Appeal is the school's yearly request to the GNS community (alumni, parents, faculty, staff and friends) for donations to help provide our students with a broad range of learning opportunities and enhanced educational experiences.
- Gifts to the Annual Appeal range from $100 to $10,000. Our goal is for every family to give at a level that is meaningful to them. It's not what you give, it's that you give!
- You can choose to direct your gift to one of the school’s priority projects (Junior School classroom furniture, Middle and Senior School classroom technology, Financial Aid, a seat in The Hall) or to the Head’s Discretionary fund (area of greatest need).
- All donations from Canadian residents are tax-receipted.