Donations to the Annual Appeal from current and former families and staff have created a vibrant culture of philanthropy at GNS and supported our school in many different ways. In 2018/2019, 53% of current parents and 96% of staff gave to the Annual Appeal.
The Annual Appeal is a vital part of the WONDER Campaign. WONDER will power the most extensive facilities renewal GNS has undertaken in our century-old history. We will transform the learning experience of all current and future students with new spaces and the tools needed to enhance our exceptional teaching and learning.
You can choose to support our campus transformation at Beach Drive or Pemberton Woods, or make a donation to General Campus Transformation for the whole school. Or your gift can go directly to programs (such as Band, Choir, Outdoor Education, individual sports), Financial Aid, or the area of greatest need.
To be part of the 2019/2020 Annual Appeal you can:
- Make your Donation Online, or
- Contact the Advancement Office (250.370.6801 or email@example.com) to discuss your options.
Fast Facts: Did you know?
- GNS is a not for profit school—all donations directly enhance student learning!
- The Annual Appeal is the school's yearly request to the GNS community (alumni, parents, faculty, staff and friends) for donations to help provide our students with a broad range of learning opportunities and enhanced educational experiences.
- Gifts to the Annual Appeal range from $100 to $10,000. Our goal is for every family to give at a level that is meaningful to them. It's not what you give, it's that you give!
- You can choose to direct your gift to one of the school’s priority projects (Junior School classroom furniture, Middle and Senior School classroom technology, Financial Aid, a seat in The Hall) or to the Head’s Discretionary fund (area of greatest need).
- All donations from Canadian residents are tax-receipted.