Glenlyon Norfolk School enrols 700 students from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12 on two separate campuses. A member of the International Baccalaureate Organization, the Round Square, the Independent Schools Association of BC and Canadian Accredited Independent Schools, GNS provides outstanding opportunities for young people.
At GNS, we are a strong community minded team with a big heart and a strong work ethic. We are looking for like-minded individuals who will share in our passion for preparing outstanding young men and women in making positive differences in the world.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Learning Strategies Teacher (Middle/Senior School)
- Physical and Health Education Teacher
- Educational Assistant
- Coordinator, Curriculum Leadership
- Learning Strategies Teacher
- ECE Camp Assistant
- DP Biology/MYP Science Teacher
- Spanish Teacher (One-Year Contract)
- School Counsellor
- General Applications