Glenlyon Norfolk School enrols 700 students from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12 on two separate campuses. A member of the International Baccalaureate Organization, the Round Square, the Independent Schools Association of BC and Canadian Accredited Independent Schools, GNS provides outstanding opportunities for young people.
At GNS, we are a strong community minded team with a big heart and a strong work ethic. We are looking for like-minded individuals who will share in our passion for preparing outstanding young men and women in making positive differences in the world.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Meet Some of Our Current Staff
GNS Quick Facts
- Offering Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12
- Member of ISABC, NAIS, FISA BC, and CA+IS
- An International Baccalaureate World Continuum School
- A Member School of the Round Square
- Located in Victoria, BC, Canada
- Student Population: 700
- Average Class size: 18
- Student to Teacher Ratio: 7:1
- Diversity: 85% Domestic; 15% International